Sorry because I hurt your feeling

This post is dedicated to someone that I hurt her feeling.
I'm sorry if I hurt you badly.I know the word sorry is not enough to cure your heart, but this is what I can do for you.

I want you to know that :

"Love without marriage is painful. If you want it, you must married first. Then you will know that love is wonderful....."  -Mohamad Zakwan-

Hm... Okey... It seen it doesn't relate to the situation but I want you to know that it will the same thing will happen even I give you different answer. I mean if I say I love you too, we just still nothing without marriage. We're just friends. There is no the word 'couple Islamic' in islam. It's still same as before. We're just friends and nothing more than that.

My experience that I get from my past. Love is painful. We're seem like mature enough, but actually we're just nothing. It's still a lot things that we should learn from now.

Our journey of life still far ahead. There is a lot of thing that we should do first. No need to rush in love because it's still a time.

I can't promise to you that someday I will love you or will not love you. Let the time make everything. ;)


Ulasan

Artikel Lain