The Power of Mind

Assalamualaikum


Mind??
Do you have a mind??
Yeah... Of course the answer is yes.

How about animals?
They just have brains not minds...
(Some people said " You're animal"... It's means you're mindless.)

Nowadays..
No longer a physical measure that shows a great ... 
But the mind ...

What human can do just by physical?
Can human fly?
No... right...?
Human can't with those hand even you make wings and feathers for it..

Can't fly but just gliding on the air





But by mind..
Human can breaking up the impossibles...
Human make a flight to fly...
The design , the theory and the technology...
all comes from mind..

It is same to other thing .... Example in sport ... Good physical condition is necessary to become a great athlete ... Great athlete, not only physically based .. but thinking ... strategy ... theory and technique ..

For us...
Learn and Study need mind..
Powerful mind make you learn faster...
But...

How can we know our mind ability?
Some people will say
"The IQ test"

For now we didn't need the test...
but..
"pretending you have the powerful mind.."
Then, you will feel it... once and forever...



for now...
you just pretending... but next you will realize that you already have..
The powerful mind

Always thinks you have powerful mind...
Always thinks you have great ability with you mind..
Thinks you're genius 

It's easy..
be creative and thinks out of the box...

Out of the box... That meant the ribbon?? (haha.. just kidding) 



Always thinks
"I can do it.."
Make a full effort and I will success..
"I will breaking up the possibilities"
"I must do because I believe"

Sometimes I didn't see the hope..
But I always believe in myself
that someday I will get it

Don't wait for the day but going through for it.

wait and hope is nothing without effort...








I will keeps smile as I promised..
I know who should I love..
And should show my love...
The smile will show that..
I accept the fate... ;D




Ulasan

Artikel Lain