First step to 2012

Happy new year everyone. Will it be a year of great or frightening? But now we never know, right? just wait and see... Actually I want to talk about new determination for 2012. So, what is your new targets for 2012? Usually you will aspire to excellence in education, good work performance and finance. And now I want to talk about my determination....






My determination is Time Management... Why do I choose the time? It's because everything in this world need and start with time.. You want excellent in education, you need time to work hard for it. 








I usually use the phrase that I make own. " if I lost the time , I lost everything ".
This phrase always reminds me to success. So, what you need to manage time?
It's all in the topic I've discussed previously in Diary itu penting (Diary is Important).
We just need a planner to write all our planning for 2012. Always remember this :
If we fail to plan, we plan to fail.... I hope you all will achieve success in your life.

Ulasan

Artikel Lain